Built by Harland and Wolff in 1891 and used exclusively at Liverpool, Magnetic was primarily a passenger tender. She also served, however, as a water carrier, tow boat, tug and Mersey cruise boat. Repaired in Liverpool after a 1925 fire, Magnetic was sold by White Star in 1932 and was scrapped in 1935.

Sources: Sources: Haws Merchant Fleets; Anderson's White Star.

Baltic with Magnetic Alongside